It is one of the most prominent sporting events in history, rivaling even the ageless Olympic Games for coverage and sheer fanatic fervor. The FIFA World Cup is a sporting event that pits tens of the most competitive footballing nations on the planet against themselves for the glory of being crowned the best of the best.
It is inevitable that there can be only one holder of the FIFA World Cup Trophy. And as a fan of Argentina, a team which has just been eliminated, there seems to be only one way to live the FIFA World Cup. That is to 3d print world cup trophy awards.
It is now common knowledge that solid, 3-dimensional objects could be printed through the use of cutting-edge 3D Printing technology, and the application of this process to an object as coveted as the FIFA World Cup Trophy seems to be the next logical step for fans (and players) of countries who do not have the opportunity to lift the cup.
A 3D print of the World Cup Trophy could be made with the use of Dobot Mooz, a tool used for the production of affordable and all-in-one 3-Dimensional objects. Dobot Mooz is an industrial grade transformable 3-Dimensional printer which combines the benefit of efficiency with affordability and the ability to carry out 3-dimensional printing, laser engraving, and CNC carving.
In order to print your own personal 3-dimensional FIFA World Cup Trophy with Dobot Mooz, it is vital that you understand the following steps involved in the generation and final finishing of your very own Mooz printing World Cup Trophy.
How to 3D print world cup trophy?
- 1. Generation of a three-dimensional model: this is commonly done with the use of a computer software known as Computer Aided Design or CAD. This is also useful for providing hints about the potential integrity of the structure and visualization of how the end product would look like.
- 2. Conversion of the Computer Aided Design to Standard Tessellation Language: Standard Tessellation Language or STL is a file format that was specially designed for 3-dimensional printing.
- 3. Transfer to the computer that actually does the printing: You then have to transfer the STL file to your computer in direct control of the 3-dimensional printing. In this step, you can also tweak the design of the final product to make sure that the end result is something that you desire.
- 4. Setting up the machine: At this point, you would have had your complete design with your personal tweaks in place. The next step involves the machine set up, this involves the provision of the polymers and other materials to be used for the printing.
- 5. Building the model: After doing most of the hard work by creating and tweaking the design of the 3-dimensional model, it's time for you to sit back and let the computer do its job. The process of building the model is largely hands-off, as the computer build a layer upon layer of the model by itself. This process could take time, and its best to take your mind off things as it progresses; preferably with a World Cup March between your favorite teams. It is vital to occasionally check up on the progress of your work in order to make sure that there are no mistakes.
- 6. Removal: When the process of building the model is complete, it is time to remove your Mooz 3-dimensional model of the FIFA World Cup Trophy from the machine. Be careful while you carry out this process as injuries could occur, it is, therefore, necessary to take appropriate care with the use of protective equipment.
- 7. Finishing up: At this point, your 3-dimensional FIFA World Cup Trophy is done, but it may be a little rough around the edges. It is often necessary to put some finishing touches to the model by smoothing out the rough edges, dusting off the excess powder and then applying color to the now perfect replica of the FIFA World Cup Trophy.
3D print world cup trophy - Another way to become a champion
In the game of competitive sports, not everyone can be a winner. It is important therefore to find happiness where you can, hopefully in the knowledge that your favorite team will one day have its place in the sun. Before that day comes though, you can comfort yourself and your fellow fans with your very own Mooz 3-dimensional FIFA World Cup Trophy, nearly indistinguishable from the original.
As a part of our efforts to promote team spirit, and start a bit of a friendly contest, we would like to announce that we will be showing all fans of the great game of soccer how to make a 3-dimensional copy of their national flags. To have your country win this great honor, you and all the fellow supporters of your country's national team have to vote for the chance to have your country's national flag printed as a 3-dimensional model. It is probably needless to say that the country with the most votes at the end of the contest, wins and earns both bragging rights and an exclusive Mooz printed 3-dimensional model of the flag of their national football team.
While the FIFA World Cup goes on, we encourage all our readers to leave messages of hope, support and commiseration for their respective national teams both in the competition and those who have been kicked out, let them know you support them and will continue to do so. Who knows, your message of support may be the edge that they need to push them to victory at the last minute if the game.