- Conveyor Belt KitIf Dobot Magician encounter obstacles and misses some steps during its running, and results in wrong points, what should I do next?
Press Home button firstly and continue your operation.
- Conveyor Belt KitWhat should I do if the sorting Dobot don’t run but both programs are running normally and blocks have already been in front of the photoelectric sensor?
Open the blockly module, and run the test program below to check the photoelectric sensor is normal or not. If there’s no barriers in front of photoelectric sensor, the value will be 0; otherwise, the value will be 1.
1）If you choose the Interface GP2 in blockly module, and the sensor should be connected onto the Interface GP2 on Dobot arm correspondingly.
2）You can use the spin button on the back of photoelectric sensor to adjust its sensing distance. Clockwise (C.W.) spinning means making the distance longer and anticlockwise spinning means making the distance short. If the data of sensor is always 1 or 0, you can try to deal the problem by slightly spinning it.
- Conveyor Belt KitWhat should I do if Dobot arms stop above the color sensor and places blocks on it during its sorting process?
Take a close look at the color of indicator light. The yellow indicates the next running of Dobot arm is limited, and you should modifies its position point.
- Conveyor Belt KitWhat should I do if the color sensor doesn’t work or it can only distinguish one color?
1) Check the present software firmware and the version of Dobot Studio whether they support the color sensor or not.
2) The distance between color sensor and wood blocks shouldn’t be too long or too short, it had better in the range of 5~10 mm.
3) Check the pre-setting color sensor interface and the actual interface is consistent or not.
4) If the above mentioned methods are noneffective, please open the blockly module, and run the test program below. Check the reading data in Running Log which is on the right, and you should change a color sensor if the reading data is abnormal.