Dobot Magician, M1 & MOOZ Printers Aids A Robotics & AI Training Center in Nigeria
About Bliss Robot Education Hub, Nigeria
Bliss Robot Education Hub is a robotics and artificial intelligence training center in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. The hub is committed to using modern technology to teach STEAM concepts to school-aged children across Nigeria. The aim is to enhance their critical thinking skills and give them a platform to use creativity and innovation for problem solving.
Curriculum & Class Size
262 students aged 8-17 from over 6 schools across Lagos, Nigeria get to design and build projects with Dobot robots and 3D printers one hour per week for a whole year.
How Teachers Practice Teaching
- Preparation work including fully understanding how Dobot robots and 3d printers and putting safety measures in place for younger children
- Obtained some guidelines from Dobot to come up with weekly training plans for each 3D printer
- Come up with design challenges for students to solve
What Students Have Learned
- What 3D design and modeling are and how they work
- How to program and troubleshoot the robot arms and printers in order to get the desired results