Hi, guys! This is an example according to conditions of our contest entry. When you write contest entry, you can imitate this article. In this article, we will show you, how to 3D print with Dobot Mooz in detail.
1. Firstly, open Cura software and select the model you want to slice. By the way, Cura supports SLT/OBJ/AMF format models. About the download model file, please refer to an enclosure. Then you can adjust file parameters, like, layer height 0.1mm, printing temperature 200℃, build plate temperature 70℃ and etc.
2. Insert USB flash disk. Warn: In off-line printing mode, U disk must be FAT32, and volume can’t be higher than 32GB.
3. Save the model file as format G-code and export it to U disk or SD card with Cura.
4. Install filament support and filament.
5. Startup machine and place filament.
a. Restart the machine and place filament(PLA diameter 0.7mm) into the machine.
b. Enter the functional module control interface.
c. Click “Heat” button of a nozzle. heat the nozzle to 200℃, in this way you can inspect if the filament is installed and transferred well. Meanwhile, head the heated bed.
6. Insert U disk to the print.
7. Select the target file and start 3D printing
. In operation panel, click the “file” button to enter the file page.
b. Click to select USB disk.
c.Click to select the file I want to print.
d. Click “print” button to start printing.
e. Wait for the heated bed and nozzle to be heated to the target temperature.
f. Start printing automatically.
8. Look, we got the incredible Easter egg. During the printing, you feel a little bit impatient, but it is an interesting process for sure. Although it took me a few time to print, I think that the made-up object deserved.
This is our made-up object by Dobot Mooz. Some part, like Easter rabbit and colorful egg, is printed by Dobot Mooz-3 with color-mixing 3d printing function. Dobot Mooz-3 is coming soon!
In short, it’s a wonderful time to 3D print with Dobot Mooz!